Saturday, May 14, 2011

How It Began

As I mentioned once before, Jim's Pancakes was the inspiration for this blog. I love that he posts these amazing pancake creations he lovingly prepares for his little girl.

During the nesting stage of my pregnancy I was overwhelmed with the desire to make things for my impending offspring. After I'd made quite a few items I thought I may create a blog where I would post what is regularly being made for Baby Nom as well as other useful parenting info I come across.

The Small Fries Facebook fan page of the Om Nom Nom Studios Twitter are the best places to get links that I don't feel require an entire post as well as vlogs.

This is the sweater that kicked off the marathon of baby knitting.


The pattern is Kate Davies popular baby sweater, Owlet.

*I'd made a few baby items before but around the time I made this sweater I became obsessed with making quite a lot of items. Before, I was in no hurry and was nowhere near as feverish in my baby knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment